So Sayeth The Peabs

??????????

Thursday, August 26, 2004

On Vacation.

So fucking pretty.

Peabs and Dr. Bill Cosby will be busy assfucking disease-infested hookers and blowing countless rails of coke for the next week or so. We both understand that your lives will be utterly boring without us. My suggestion? Phone a call girl, buy a half-kilo and rent out a room at the Red Roof. You'll thank Peabs for it. Shmears.

Stay beautiful. And by beautiful, I mean try as hard as possible to emulate all that which is my gorgeous ass. Bovs on your fucking tees.

Obvs in '04™.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoyed it and I will be adding it to my favorites. I have a really cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home